Are you looking for 24 Hour pump service in NYC? NY Pump & Motor Repair has been providing 24 Hour pump service in NYC since 1941. NY Pump & Motor Repair ensures your pump systems are efficient and working well! Our 24-hour pump service in NYC, ready for a pump service call.
Problems with pumps can happen at any time. In such situations, you will need a service that is available for 24 hours and 7 days a week. The repair, replacement, or maintenance might be needed on very short notice. If you are in NYC, then NY Pump and Motor Repair have qualified technicians to take care of our problems anytime in the day. They provide services for a wide range of pumps. Be it rebuilding, replacement, or a quick fix, NY Pump and Motor Repair has got your back whenever you need them.
Pumps come in different types and each type has its set of problems. Here are a few common pump issues:
Sewage Pump issues
Toilets start backing up whenever the sewage pump encounters a block. You will notice an unpleasant odor before the toilet backs up. One needs to stop using that toilet and call for emergency services immediately before a mess is created.
Sometimes the pump might not be turned off. It occurs when the control float switch is not adjusted well or is jammed. Such an issue can cause your electricity bills to increase. The pump might be damaged permanently if the problem is left unattended for long.
· The pump not turning on is another common issue. Reasons are multiple like contaminated impeller, blockage, low power supply, or a completely broken pump.
Sump Pump issues
· If the size of your pump is too small to handle the water volume, it can cause your basement to be flooded with water. You might need a bigger pump or an extra one to take the load.
· When the intake is clogged with debris the pump is unable to extract water out of the sump. The pump will not be working in this case and the intake should be cleaned immediately.
· Sump pumps burning out is a common problem that occurs due to faulty float switches. Overuse of the pump or low power supply can also cause burn out. Such a situation can occur anytime and you will need an emergency service.
Air compressor pump issues
· An air compressor that is constantly leaking is something that needs expert attention. Leaks can happen if the compressor pump is damaged or if it is too old.
· Motor and power problems are also common with air compressors. It is always a good idea to have it repaired before the entire equipment is damaged.
For more information on 24 Hour pump service in NYC, call NY Pump & Motor Repair at (718) 768-8700!
Post a Comment